Kerosene Heater

#1 Source For Kerosene Heaters
Electrical Heaters, Propane Heaters
Space Heaters, Radiant Heaters

Now Including Pellet Stoves

Discount Prices, Auctions & Links

 


Latest News on 'kerosene heater'






This RSS feed URL is deprecated

This RSS feed URL is deprecated, please update. New URLs can be found in the footers at https://news.google.com/news


Victim identified in deadly Jones County fire - WITN


WITN

Victim identified in deadly Jones County fire
WITN
The Jones County fire marshal says a father was killed while on a hunting trip with his son when a kerosene heater caught fire. Sunday night, fire crews responded to a fire out in the county on Ten Mile Fork Road, where a father and son were staying ...

and more »


Hudgens offers cold weather, heating tips - Coastal Courier


Hudgens offers cold weather, heating tips
Coastal Courier
If you use kerosene space heaters, make sure each heater has an automatic shut-off in case it tips over. Use only K 1 kerosene in a space heater; gasoline can cause an explosion. Wait until the heater has cooled and take it outside before refueling.



Beckett discusses winter time fire safety - Williamson Daily News


Williamson Daily News

Beckett discusses winter time fire safety
Williamson Daily News
Never leave a space heater running in your home while you are gone. Turn it off when you're leaving a room. Do not leave space heaters or kerosene heaters unobserved. Heaters should be kept at least three feet away from anything that can burn ...



INSTALLATION SAFETY: Winter weather brings safety hazards, injuries - The Fort Campbell Courier


The Fort Campbell Courier

INSTALLATION SAFETY: Winter weather brings safety hazards, injuries
The Fort Campbell Courier
“The problem is they don't want anymore cold air coming in so they won't ventilate properly and they'll use a kerosene heater in certain rooms.” Kerosene heaters produce a low level of carbon monoxide, so prolonged use in an unventilated space can ...



Carteret Co. family loses home in fire - Havelock News - Havelock News


Havelock News

Carteret Co. family loses home in fire - Havelock News
Havelock News
A Carteret County couple has lost their home, and their dog, in a fire.Kenneth and Linda Riggs were at home in the single-story wood frame dwelling at 360 ...

and more »


Fatal fire unfortunate reminder of space heater safety - WITN - WITN


WITN

Fatal fire unfortunate reminder of space heater safety - WITN
WITN
A fatal fire in Jones County that authorities believe was caused when the wrong fuel was placed in a kerosene heater is an unfortunate reminder about space ...

and more »


Demopolis Fire Department Urges Space Heater Safety - Alabama News Network (press release)


Alabama News Network (press release)

Demopolis Fire Department Urges Space Heater Safety
Alabama News Network (press release)
They say people who use space heaters to keep warm should take extra precaution to stay safe. They say electric, gas and kerosene heaters all have there own safety risks. Fire officials also recommend installing a carbon monoxide detector in your home.



Police identify 2 of 4 dead from carbon monoxide poisoning ... - Herald-Mail Media


Herald-Mail Media

Police identify 2 of 4 dead from carbon monoxide poisoning ...
Herald-Mail Media
MIDDLEWAY, W.Va. — Police have identified two of the four people who apparently died from carbon monoxide poisoning over the weekend when a power ...

and more »


Staying safe, while staying warm as the weather gets colder | WTKR ... - wtkr.com


wtkr.com

Staying safe, while staying warm as the weather gets colder | WTKR ...
wtkr.com
Hampton Roads saw the first cold snap of the season this weekend and as we head into the cooler months, firefighters are reminding folks to stay safe while ...

and more »


Michigan Man to Stand Trial in Child's Carbon Monoxide Death - U.S. News & World Report


Michigan Man to Stand Trial in Child's Carbon Monoxide Death
U.S. News & World Report
The building lost power, so Ward used a gas-powered generator in the building to power a kerosene heater but failed to properly vent the fumes. A neighbor discovered all three unconscious and they were taken to a hospital. Ward and Sandee Confer ...

and more »


Array

Google News













Bathroom Radiator
Discount Heaters